WordPress Installation Process [2018 Updated]
Initials Materials for WordPress
Database: MySQL 5.0+
1. WAMP: For Windows OS
2. LAMP: For Linux OS
3. XAMP: For Multi-Platform uses
4. MAMP: For MAC OS
Browser Support: Opera, Internet Explorer 8+, Fireforx, Google Chrome, Safari, UC Browser etc
PHP: Your server must support PHP 5.2+
Operation System: Cross-Platform
For downloading WordPress go to https://wordpress.org/download/ this link. Download WordPress latest Version.
Database making for store Information:
MySQL database is need for WordPress.
So you must create a new database using username and password. You can use any username and passowrd. [N.B: Password should be strong]
How to setup:
Its very easy to setup wordpress in your own system.
Follow below steps for setup wordpress:
Step 1: Extract the WordPress zip file that you download and copy the files to your local server folder.
Step 2: Open your browser and copy the link of your local wordpress server folder. Now you get your first visual like bellow.
Select your language and click continue.
Step 3: This step you get importance information regarding your database which first condition of your installation wordpress
Click lets go button
Step 4: This step you put information for creating your MySQL Database. See the example bellow
1. Database Name: Write a database name for your MySQL.
2. Username: Write a username for MySQL database. Its your login username.
3. Password: Set a strong password. Its your login password.
4. Database Host: Write your host folder name. Make it blank for default host as localhost.
5. Table Prefix: Table prefix is a unique name thats connect you with your database. Its helps you to setup more website in same localhost.
Step 5: After checking WordPress, you will get a message. Here click Run the install button
Step 6: Provide Admin information
1. Site Title: Write your website title here.
2. Username: Set a username for login to your wordpress dashboard.
3. Password: Set a password for login to your wordpress dashboard.
4. Your E-mail: write your email here. This email help you to recover your username and password if you forget it.
5. Privacy: Check it. Its help you to index your site with search engine.
After complete the form click Install WordPress button
Step 7: After complete the wordpress installation you will get this success message:
Click login Button
Step 8: You will get a login form. write the username and password in step 6, write the same username and password here and click login button.
Thanks for reading our blog. If you miss our first article from this tutorial check it our blog page.